Please Note: some contact details are hidden because you are not logged in. For your free Skill Share account, follow this link
Stonepillow offers shelter, information and support to empower homeless and vulnerable people to make positive changes in their lives. It aims to create a safer environment that promotes social inclusion with practical assistance without prejudice. Stonepillow runs a number of projects:
- A night refuge centre providing safety for 14 rough sleepers; a day centre providing rough sleepers and vulnerable housed people access to health, housing and employment advice, GP consultancy and to a substance misuse triage worker
- A twelve bed residential recovery programme for people with drug, alcohol problems averaging a nine month stay
- Furniture and electrical recycling project which is sold to low income families and it provides a practical training facility to long-term unemployed
- Accommodation and a safe environment for Older Looked After Children leaving care and to young unaccompanied asylum seekers
- A portfolio of 33 supported accommodation units for single homeless people which supports all Stonepillow clients.
We often need volunteers to help with running fundraising events aswell as volunteers to help with our ongoing projects.