Action for Deafness
- Phone: 01444 415582
- Email: email@example.com
Action for Deafness is a charitable not for profit organisation dedicated to making things happen for Deaf, deafened, deafblind and hard of hearing people and their families.
We provide Audiology services for:
· all residents of West Sussex over the age of 50
· Priority appointments for anyone over 90 and War Veterans
· Home visits for the housebound or those suffering from dementia. .
· Daily ‘drop-in’ service at our Resource Centre for follow-up appointments or rehabilitation.
· Our highly trained staff provide excellent clinical service with comprehensive training for all new hearing aid users.
· Convenient town centre location.
· Patient journey times well within both NHS 6 week target for initial assessment and 18 week target for fittings.
· Action for Deafness are a preferred service provider and a not-for-profit organisation.
Additional services available to all;
· Resource Centres in Worthing and Haywards Heath offer advice, information, support and demonstration of a wide range of environmental aids.
· Hearing Aid Clinics available throughout the county.
· Highly trained Resource Centre staff offer a personal service
Advice & Support for people who use British Sign Language as their first, or preferred language
Our experienced staff provide a fully confidential service with BSL / Interpreter at our HaywardsHeath and Worthing Centres.
Counseling and Mentoring
Assistance to complete forms and applications.